-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Saturday, October 6

I AM FEELING DAMN GOOD!!!

Today went to the lomo exhibition is it totally rock the house!! Didn't know why everyone hate Luke so much but who cares! Just mix with 2 new friends 1 call Misato(Andre's favourite) and the other is Karina. Was with Jit Ren, Kenneth, Bang Hur, Shaun,Misato and Karina and together we went to the lomo exhibition and met matthew and luke there.. AHhhhh totally awesome today and man u match today!! It is a totally must see match! I will be uploading more photos tmr took as many as 10 pictures today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home