-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Monday, October 1

Today I had just finish my English paper. It was ok. For the Paper 1, i wrote about why i love my school. But as for the paper 2, after reading the first 5 questions, my hands start trembling as i was thinking of how to answer the question. Maybe my vocabulary just sucks. Just testing out blogging. Nothing to do currently and studying for my stupid end of year exam. After my exam, i think i will start blogging as i think it is kinda cool..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home