-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Friday, October 19

Everything you say is just so RANDOM!

Awesome day today!! Went out with Matthew, Jit Ren, kenneth, Bang Hur, Wayne for this steamboat dinner! $15 per person and i think it is super reasonable. We ate our ass off there. Matthew did something really hilarious, which is laughing and playing with his nipper. WAHAHAHA. Denying is not the right thing when everyone is looking at you. Came home at around 10. Wanted to collect all my pictures today but i think it is just too late. DAMN~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home