-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Tuesday, October 2

Everything seems to be find but in fact it isn't

Today the chinese paper was a blow. The paper 1 letter writing was suppose to be writing a letter to ask the guy to make back the bus route. But instead i thought it was a bus stop and wrote everything wrongly. The composition, it just SUCK! i can't write anything in chinese! i have no idea how to write the word i want. As for the paper 2, Hopefully i will be able to pass! Got a feeling that i may be able to pass! Maybe i would just take CLB and i think it is a good choice after all! After my exams, me, matthew, luke, bang hur, jit ren, kenneth,patrick and vikash went to hougang more to had our brunch. It was kinda find and i did not know that there is such thing as a PSP portable charger!! AWESOME! Didn't eat anything but drank bandong. After that we went to Gerete(however you spell it) and had the tinny winny waffle which cost me $4.60!! that was extremely a waste of my damn fucking money!! Gosh i am broke now

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

11 November 2008 at 08:41  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home