-BenLim- What Makes A Man A man

The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you

My Photo
Name:
Location: Gardens!!!, Singapore

Goes to school, study, joke, laugh at people, being laugh at, builled by people, bully own classmate, play, argue, But I have never fought.

Sunday, October 21

Best day ever!!

In the beginning of today, It just suck. have my tennis training and i was almost dead. Wasn't able to walk properly after much of that ''hell physical''. But I have to push myself, push as hard as i can in order to keep myself fit. Have been slacking for the past 3 weeks and no wonder i have been feeling so weak. After the tennis training, I receive this message from Kamal. I thought i was too late to reply but i was not. It was quite fun there and the food there was just too good to be said. For the rating of Kamal's mother cooking, i would rate it a perfect 10! awww just can't get enough of it. especially the chicken!!! Kamal's brother was quite noisy but he was cute overall. Had a great time today but i am really very shag.. Ta Ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home